. Program & Poster Ads
. Press Releases
. "Curtain Call" Awards
SPONSORSHIP & ADVERTISING COORDINATOR REQUIRED
Due to an increase in popularity and demands on the Adelaide Theatre Guide (www.theatreguide.com.au) as the only comprehensive online guide to theatre in and around Adelaide, we require additional staff to join our enthusiastic and dedicated team.
We require a Sponsorship and Advertising Coordinator. As most of the ATG staff are volunteers, this role is paid on commission only, being 15% of sponsorship generated and 20% of advertising generated.
The role will focus on generating ongoing sponsorship partners as well as sponsorship for up-coming projects. Generating advertising for the new-look site to be launched on July 23, 2005 will complete the role and require liaison with a number of business people in the Adelaide community.
Working closely with the Site Coordinator, this role is preferred to be undertaken by one person however it could be split between Sponsorship and Advertising for two people.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone wanting to freelance their skills in the Arts industry for an organisation which supports live theatre.
Desirable attributes include:
Applicants are encouraged to email a brief outline of their skills and experience to email@example.com or post to PO Box 12, Prospect SA 5082.
- Experience in a marketing, business development or similar field preferred (negotiable).
- Knowledge and ability to create sponsorship proposals and advertising packages.
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to forge strong relationships in the business community.
- A commitment to supporting live theatre in Adelaide and providing the best possible facilities for local groups and audiences.
- The ability to work autonomously and achieve the best results on a small budget.